Tuesday, May 10, 2011

my little bitty girls trip to the ace hotel and swim club was oh so refreshing! my BFF and i hit the road and were able to catch up on long fun conversations that the everyday speed of real life just doesn't allow for. penelope was a little sweet heart angel.... slept the whole way there and the whole way home. we had lots of yummy food and soaked up the soul soothing desert heat..... mmmmmm palm spring nights are so wonderful and so warm!
warm evening and mexican food! yum!


cutest trees ever! kelly green trunks and florescent yellow flowers!


finishing penelope's easter dress. my sister made it and i was
just adding the little snaps.  it's precious! 

my sweet sweet friend!


breakfast at the kings hwy.


the girls!



we came...... we saw


had to bring this picture home to my dino loving little 3 year old!

so much fun!!!!